Hi, you guys!
The header image must have warned you, nevertheless, I must give out these two explicit warnings.
- This is a same-timeline-different-location story which runs parallel to scenes from the movie (you know which one). Accordingly, I declare here that this is intended as fan-fiction only.
- I hope you read this after watching both movies. It’ll be perfect that way. (you can call this a rule)
- You can read my other work on these two here, right now or after reading this one. However you prefer.
Not gonna spoil it with more explanations.
Continue reading “Version 2.0 : Devasena + Amarendra Bāhubali”
I am back with another short story. I know I promised this short story to my little sister a very long time ago (mostly because the protagonist is named similar to her name). I am very sorry about its lateness and will beg forgiveness of you the next time we meet.
I love you, darling girl! :*
One more thing that struck me when I chose to finish it today was how it’s Independence Day tomorrow. I think you would see how much we, as India, have grown since the days I have narrated of in this story. It’s set in the immediate post-Independence era, you see.
Enough rambling, let me post the actual story right away.
Continue reading “The Voice of the Silent”
I am writing after a long break, I know. Three things I would like to say here,
- I am not returning from hiatus.
- The story and plot are fully mine; whereas I have borrowed all the characters from the world-famous Bāhubali franchise. Accordingly, I declare here that this is intended as fan-fiction only.
- I hope you read this after watching both movies. It’ll be better that way. (but, it’s not a rule)
I’ve missed you badly, WordPress. And I am going to continue missing you. But, here is a short (long?) story for all the fans of Bāhubali out there.
Without further ado, behold the world of Amarendra Bāhubali.
Continue reading “Amarendra Bāhubali + Devasena”
Well, I think it’s high time for another post, don’t you think? So, here I am!
Okay, so basically, with this post, I’m hoping to accomplish two different things.
One : Get rid of one of my littering short story drafts.
Two : Write a new post.
There you have it! This is going to be my first short story! Choosing from my unfinished drafts was going to be the most difficult part. But, I guess writing it is going to be that much harder. I hope you’ll like the story anyway!
Continue reading “Airport Love Scenes!”
This is going to be much, much sooner than my track record says. But, that’s a damn good thing! Sooooo… Hi again, Reader! How have you been the last few days? Me, I’ve been fantastic! 😀
Now to the topic of discussion.
And everything that stands in the way of the latter to the former.
Continue reading “Writing? Really?”