I’m here to talk to you of Poetry. Even though I am a firm believer of the beauty of prose, as a Writer in general, I also dabble in poetry. Never having been an expert, or even remotely comfortable with poetic metres, I still write some freestyle poems.
This was one of my recent works, sitting in a random coffee house, in a random location, on a random day.
Continue reading Any Coffee House of Anywhere
I started this draft about a month ago, what does that tell you? That I was stumped. I was stumped like someone running into the blocked barrier at Platform 9 and three-quarters at King’s Cross, London.
Last week, thankfully, I attained a day of revelation, as I logged into my Google account and opened up my Maps timeline. Now, I have something to say about 2017.
Continue reading What was 2017?
It has been a long time.
I have been a bad blogger.
And, I am going to hell.
I’m so sorry, folks! If you need a short recap of the last few months, here goes.
- I got more responsibilities at work
- People (including me) got sick a lot in October
- Diwali was celebrated
- I went to the Bangalore Literature Festival
- I started on NaNoWriMo, despite my misgivings (I wanted to focus on my two novels, you see. But, NaNo kinda creeps on you and tempts you in so many ways. This time, I got #SuspenseProject.)
- I went to FRIGGIN’ MUMBAI, baby!
- I had my first ever Comic-con
Let’s go back to the subject matter of this post (point 6). Go ahead, have a look at our pictures!
Continue reading The Timeless One