I started this draft about a month ago, what does that tell you? That I was stumped. I was stumped like someone running into the blocked barrier at Platform 9 and three-quarters at King’s Cross, London.
Last week, thankfully, I attained a day of revelation, as I logged into my Google account and opened up my Maps timeline. Now, I have something to say about 2017.
Continue reading What was 2017?
It has been a long time.
I have been a bad blogger.
And, I am going to hell.
I’m so sorry, folks! If you need a short recap of the last few months, here goes.
- I got more responsibilities at work
- People (including me) got sick a lot in October
- Diwali was celebrated
- I went to the Bangalore Literature Festival
- I started on NaNoWriMo, despite my misgivings (I wanted to focus on my two novels, you see. But, NaNo kinda creeps on you and tempts you in so many ways. This time, I got #SuspenseProject.)
- I went to FRIGGIN’ MUMBAI, baby!
- I had my first ever Comic-con
Let’s go back to the subject matter of this post (point 6). Go ahead, have a look at our pictures!
Continue reading The Timeless One
Good morning everyone!
I am awake and ready to leave for office (thank God, it’s only ten minutes away). The main thing that is keeping me going today is forgiveness. I forgive myself for being such a procrastinator. I forgive myself for failing in a lot of my plans the past three days. I forgive my pressing needs for pushing into the time that I could be doing my fun tasks. I forgive everything.
Continue reading W-Log #4
Happy Lazy Morning to everyone! I am properly awake only right now, because my tasks for yesterday ran late (and I still did badly) and my friends had a group chat going till midnight. I’ve been doing all my chores since 7:30 in a vague, zombie-like manner. But, that’s okay.
The rest of the day should be smooth. It better be.
Continue reading W-Log #3