It has been a long time.
I have been a bad blogger.
And, I am going to hell.
I’m so sorry, folks! If you need a short recap of the last few months, here goes.
- I got more responsibilities at work
- People (including me) got sick a lot in October
- Diwali was celebrated
- I went to the Bangalore Literature Festival
- I started on NaNoWriMo, despite my misgivings (I wanted to focus on my two novels, you see. But, NaNo kinda creeps on you and tempts you in so many ways. This time, I got #SuspenseProject.)
- I went to FRIGGIN’ MUMBAI, baby!
- I had my first ever Comic-con
Let’s go back to the subject matter of this post (point 6). Go ahead, have a look at our pictures!
Continue reading The Timeless One
Good morning everyone!
I am awake and ready to leave for office (thank God, it’s only ten minutes away). The main thing that is keeping me going today is forgiveness. I forgive myself for being such a procrastinator. I forgive myself for failing in a lot of my plans the past three days. I forgive my pressing needs for pushing into the time that I could be doing my fun tasks. I forgive everything.
Continue reading W-Log #4
I am back with another short story. I know I promised this short story to my little sister a very long time ago (mostly because the protagonist is named similar to her name). I am very sorry about its lateness and will beg forgiveness of you the next time we meet.
I love you, darling girl! :*
One more thing that struck me when I chose to finish it today was how it’s Independence Day tomorrow. I think you would see how much we, as India, have grown since the days I have narrated of in this story. It’s set in the immediate post-Independence era, you see.
Enough rambling, let me post the actual story right away.
Continue reading The Voice of the Silent
I am writing after a long break, I know. Three things I would like to say here,
- I am not returning from hiatus.
- The story and plot are fully mine; whereas I have borrowed all the characters from the world-famous Bāhubali franchise. Accordingly, I declare here that this is intended as fan-fiction only.
- I hope you read this after watching both movies. It’ll be better that way. (but, it’s not a rule)
I’ve missed you badly, WordPress. And I am going to continue missing you. But, here is a short (long?) story for all the fans of Bāhubali out there.
Without further ado, behold the world of Amarendra Bāhubali.
Continue reading Amarendra Bāhubali + Devasena