Hello, hello, hello!!!
Do not be alarmed by the much-too-cheerful greeting, Reader. Life’s been a see-saw since last we spoke! I’ve had my high moments and really low moments, and I’ve had enough of regrets to last a couple of months. The greeting is just a pale attempt to perk the see-saw upwards.
Why do I regret, you ask? Good question. I haven’t the answers myself, yet. It’s all messed up and in my head. So, I’ll let you know once I know. Sorry!
Let me ask you a series of questions myself.
- Have you ever pinned all your hopes on accomplishing something which you’ve dreamed of?
- Have you ever imagined a sequence of events which were so beautiful that you wished that your life would go through that sequence just for the sheer beauty of it?
- Have you ever admired something or someone so much that you prayed you’d get it or get those admirable qualities in yourself?
- Were all these followed by a stupid epiphany from your lame-ass brain which points out all the laws of common sense that these wishes defy?
- Were you as flabbergasted as a mermaid who finds herself wishing to walk the earth?
- Did you curse that lame-ass brain for killing the dream and smashing it to smithereens?
Welcome to my life!