Happy Lazy Morning to everyone! I am properly awake only right now, because my tasks for yesterday ran late (and I still did badly) and my friends had a group chat going till midnight. I’ve been doing all my chores since 7:30 in a vague, zombie-like manner. But, that’s okay.
The rest of the day should be smooth. It better be.
The expected result of the day is lesser negatives. The list goes shorter and with more emphasis on Writing (I’m kicking myself for performing poorly on this for more than a while now).
- Test current issue in Task 1
- Special task 1 (you better at least start it today!)
- Fun task 1 (hope the others show up)
- Task 2 basics
- Diet and Workout
- Gym (just make it to the gym, will ya?!?)
- Prep 1 for next MS (FINISH IT TODAY)
- Plan for fan-fiction story
- Book 1 2k
- Book 2 2k
Today’s idea is to add emphasis to my higher priority tasks (Office and Writing). The trick to making up for bad days is to have a priority list of your existing priorities. I know that you’re going to call me insane and obsessive. Hey, I do what I do because I like it. If you don’t like this way, just retain the tasks for the next day and pray for the best.
Lots of luck for a great day! 😀
Whoa, what a long day! Okay, quick listing now.
- Test current issue in Task 1 : Done, some left over (+7 points)
- Special task 1 : Did NOT start it (-10 points)
- Fun task 1 : Progress! (+10 points)
- Task 2 basics : Nope (-5 points)
- Diet and Workout
- Gym : NO (-10 points)
- Prep 1 for next MS : Not yet, move it out to a few days later (-5 points)
- Plan for fan-fiction story : Not drafted, but, basically done (+7 points)
- Book 1 2k (-5 points)
- Book 2 2k (-5 points)
- Discussion with photo editor for short story 1 : Great job! (+15 bonus)
- Laundry : Did it! (+10 points)
- Half-complete the Alchemist : Yes! (+15 bonus)
Total = 64 – 40 = 24 points
Better than yesterday. But, still disappointing. I think I am in a Writer’s Block. Should work on that tomorrow.
Lesson of the day : Add priority to the high priority tasks when you find yourself slipping.